Consultation & Training
- Database Design and Development
- Internet and Local System Security and Disaster Preparedness
- Website Design, Development and Maintenance
- Office Software, Processes and Automation
- Corporate Report Design and Deployment
- Database Development and Reporting – Crystal Reports, Visual Basic, Microsoft Access
- Web and Internet Platforms – ASP, ASP.NET, IIS, SharePoint, WordPress
- Client and Server Development – VB, VB.Net, PHP
- Apple – Macintosh OS X, iPhone, iPad
- Windows – XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Windows Server – 2000, 2003 and 2008
Digital technologies are having a huge impact on people in the home and in the workplace. Drawing on years of experience as an engineer, programmer, system architect, developer, trainer and Information Systems manager, I now devote my time to system consulting, development, training, and writing. For more details on what I have written, check out my list of publications.
I foster sustainability through reuse and recycling, and am a contributing and responsible member of the local community. Through the Palmetto Technology Hub I provide hardware and software support and training to the Charleston area non-profit community.
PO Box 80174
Charleston, SC 29416
P.S. If you love great British cars such as the Mini Cooper, MG, MG1100, BMC1100, Vanden Plas,Triumph and Morgan as much as I do, please visit my JustBritish website.
Phone: (843) 628-6379 – Charleston, SC
Phone: (828) 367-7717 – Asheville, NC
Phone: (504) 322-1104 – New Orleans, LA
Facebook: Michael Carnell
Google+: Google Plus – Michael Carnell