Posts Tagged ‘passwords’
Do you know who is using your Facebook account? Here is a good exercise to do every now and then….
- In Facebook go up to “Home” drop down up there in the top right corner.
- Drop it down to “Account Settings”
- Once in account settings, choose “Apps” from the list on the far left.
- Look at all the applications, websites, and such that you have authorized through you FaceBook account and that may have access to post as you, have access to all your friends and their information, have access to all your photos, etc…
- Get rid of all the ones you don’t recognize. Heck, get rid of a bunch you do recognize! If you need them back, you can reauthorize them later.
Subscribe by Email or RSS
I am a programmer at the Medical University of South Carolina and partner in DesignTechWeb. Please check there for the latest technical advice and information from me and my business partner, Amanda Byfield-Albertson.
Between work, playing with my old British cars, and chasing trains around, I am a writer, cigar devotee and rum runner.
Thank you for stopping by, and please sign up by email or rss to receive updates.
- Blogging (8)
- Books & Book Reviews (42)
- Cars (20)
- Computers & Technical (97)
- Events & Appearances (7)
- Family and Friends (58)
- Food, Drink & Cigars (15)
- General (245)
- Religion & Politics (57)
- Security (17)
- Social Media (29)
- SMM Podcasts (7)
- Software Reviews (12)
- Trains, Model RR, Hobbies (32)
- Travel & Places (23)
- Writing (11)